On Tuesday, we had an interesting day at school. I had a sub in Spanish, and then in English we had a lecture on college applications, but it was interrupted. It was nice and sunny outside when Rodney came on the announcements and announced a "serious issue." A tornado warning had been announced for Wake County. We had to go sit out in the hallway for over a half hour. It was a very uneventful day and I ended up in bed before 11 which is unheard of in high school especially on a night that I worked.
Wednesday was very boring. I went to school and babysat. The owner of Randy's Pizza told me that my shoes looked like they were from Aladin and that I ride a magic carpet to school. It was super random, and Carly and I couldn't stop laughing. The sunset was beautiful, and my phone takes surprisingly good pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment