Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best of 2011!

These are my favorite things of 2011!

1) Favorite Song
Country Girl by Luke Bryan. This was the song of my summer! I had it on repeat for 5 months straight and I still love it!



2) Favorite Nail Polish
Turquoise and Caicos by Essie. I wore this color almost all summer and I love it. It brings out a tan and looks so so so pretty!

3) Favorite Website
Pinterest! I've become addicted to this website. You can "pin" photos to your different boards. Depending on your interests you can pin things like craft ideas, clothes, food, fitness, car, and pretty much anything else you can think of. My username is clarepurvis if you want to follow my boards.
pinterest.com/clarepurvis

4) Favorite Event
The Kenny Chesney concert was the funnest thing I did all year! It was amazing!

5) Favorite Memory
Meeting Case McCoy and going to the Texas game was the best experience ever!

386871_2704351774915_1440360165_3095742_1301351527_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment